Wednesday, August 12, 2015

AK 907 TATTOOS BY DAVE KNOX FAIRBANKS ALASKA 907-978-8714

Well I am finally sporting a local 907 phone # for my Tattoo Shop AK 907 TATTOO!!. I had fun tonight taping fliers to all the light poles at the biggest intersections in town so the first picture is my new flier at the fairgrounds on College rd. Next photo is Sommer one of my friends from the door and this is her first tattoo a tribal frog, and a picture with yours truly with Ms Sommer herself. Thanks again to all my new clients here in Fairbanks!!!!


2 comments:

  1. What are your hours of operation and how far out are you booked . very interested in having you do a sleeve for me. The other shops in this town are very stuck up and difficult to work with. You come very highly recommended from a friend of a friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem text me @ 907- 978-8714 we can meet at your convenience.

      Delete