Saturday, September 26, 2015

DAVE KNOX AK 907 TATTOOING @ CARDINAL TATTOO FORT WAYNE INDIANA

What a jam packed visit I had coming back to my home state of Indiana last week!  First gig was tattooing with  Kode and Kenny Mills in Kokomo at the 33rd Vietnam Veterans Reunion in Howard County Indiana. I was able to Visit with friends and local greats like Mike McNabb, "Wildman" Steve Arnett, and Donny Manco from New Republic Tattoo. Next on the list is Matt Carmer and his talented crew at the Dark Horse Tattoo. For the Grand finale was to finish up this trip tattooing with my friends at Cardinal Tattoo back in the heart of the Summit city.











                       Ted Sutaphong, Josh Angel, Matt Keefe, myself, Nick Branfield and Nick Fabini
Donny Manco New Republic Tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment