Thursday, March 10, 2016

NEW APPRENTICE COMING TO 907 KUSTOM TATTOO FROM FAIRBANKS ALASKA 907-978-8714

 It sure is a big deal to take on a apprentice... I have been asked many times if I could train someone here in the interior but the ideal person seemed to be out of reach. I am pleased to announce the apprenticeship to Brittany Tabone... Kick ass! You are that special person I have waited for to train here... Thanks Brittany!! you rock!!!!!  Her versatile art skills give her a huge head start on becoming the quality tattooer that she desires to be. Here is Brittany and two examples of her amazing work,  I feel honored that she wants me to share what skills and guidance I can give her to carry on this tattooing legacy.  Also coming to work at 907 Tattoo as a assistant and future tattooer is Geneva Hobson she also is another gifted Alaskan artist that we are blessed to have here at 907 Kustom Tattoo.



No comments:

Post a Comment