Saturday, July 23, 2016

NEW TIME ELAPSE VIDEOS BY DAVE KNOX 907 KUSTOM TATTOO FAIRBANKS ALASKA 907-978-8714

Got another cool time elapse video to check out that Geneva took a few weeks back. I enjoy watching them myself, I can see why they are so popular. Well its back to the grind by myself, My trusted apprentice and friend is getting some much needed family time at home in Bristol Bay nothing is better than friends and family for just that! On a similar note my time working with this Native Alaskan Artist is definitely the best working relationship I have ever had with another artist in my tenure as being a tattooer!! Geneva does everything now but the tattoo, I have never had it so good!!! Be sure to check out her work on facebook @ https:www.facebook.com/GenevaHobsonArt/ here she is inspecting the latest completed dragon here in the outskirts of Fairbanks and yes it blows real fire:)



No comments:

Post a Comment