Saturday, October 25, 2014

QUALITY TATTOOING WITH DISPOSABLE PLASTIC SINGLE USE TUBES BY DAVE KNOX FAIRBANKS ALASKA

I am always harping to my tattoo friends about disposable equipment and the benefits of their use. Did you know that many professional tattooers will only use their steel tubes that they have to clean, rinse, package, and sterilize daily. Time is money and I have spent way too many hours in the back of tattoo shops doing just that when I could have been enjoying time with my family.  My clients see that these tubes I take out of the package in front of them are new, sterilized, and single use only.



 I have been using these type tubes for six years now and I will never go back to the reusable type. I also shot a photo of my work station setup, disposable sterilized tattoo tubes and some dragonfly machines I am currently using for liner and shader.

No comments:

Post a Comment