Saturday, October 11, 2014

THE PERFECT CROSS TATTOO BY DAVE KNOX FAIRBANKS ALASKA 260-223-3773

Met this nice young guy Robert that came into the shop to see me about his first tattoo. After doing much Google research he decided that I was the most experienced artist in Fairbanks to do his cross tattoo. This happened immediately after I was ordered by the shop owners that my little wooden cross was NOT welcome on the front door of the tattoo shop I am overlooking. Hmmmmm. Being able to serve a fellow christian I drew up this design for him and we came to a agreement on price. After getting tattoo done I decided that this was one of my finest cross tattoos ever! God blessed me with another new friend in Christ that has the heart to serve others. Thank-you Lord for the chance to witness the
power of your holy spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment