Thursday, August 25, 2016

TATTOO REWORK 1990-2016 TATTOO BY DAVE KNOX ON PHOTOGRAPHER MICHAEL DEATON @ DEVIL'S HOLLOW TATTOO FESTIVAL FT WAYNE IN

I was taking some photo's of the Devil's Hollow Tattoo Festival in Fort Wayne on my Indiana visit this summer when  photographer and friend Michael Deaton stopped me to asked if he could take a couple pictures of me, then he showed me his tattoo that I had done in 1990 and I laughed and said I could fix it for free only if he would visit me here in Alaska.. Well... I quickly changed my tune and asked him if I could repair it on Sunday my scheduled day to work and we had a crazy ass good time for sure!!! Mike thanked me for being the guy that made all this tattoo art legal in Indiana and then I realized he had no idea his older brother Jim Deaton  my biker friend was responsible for me doing my first tattoo on him by believing in me enough to tell me to take the tattoo equipment for the Harley motor from Dan Wilhelm and do my first tattoo in 1985!!!!  Mike gave me Jims address and after tearing the booth down and then I paid a visit to the man who believed in me!!! Had some good laughs about girls we had in common and the good old days. Thank-you Jim for changing my life FOREVER!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment