Tuesday, November 22, 2016

LATEST TATTOOS FROM DAVE KNOX 907 KUSTOM TATTOO FAIRBANKS ALASKA 907-978-8714

Wow!!! What a amazing, crazy, summer here in interior Alaska, I have been blessed to learn that my mojo is still on...oh yeah!  and at 57 the life I had once known it is gone, the guy I was is gone, all because of making time to get to know myself... Rest, meditation, eating better with more plant based foods in my diet, and to make decisions totally on what my heart is telling me instead of my head..  I am now sorry to announce the loss of my assistant / apprentice Ms. Hobson that I had chosen to train here in Fairbanks, never before in my many years of tattooing have I had a smoother running shop for some great clients and myself. THANK YOU G!!!!!  And I also want to thank my friends and some people that I had not known before for being there for me during the craziest, and wildest week of my life this summer...To Mike for always being there for me, and having another job plan in mind for me. And to my friend Rose for helping me understand my situation a little more and to worry a little less.. Like dealing with graffiti vandalism on the door of my shop, getting evicted, and then to be blessed with so much help from my neighbors, Jeff McFarland and councilwoman Katherine with my vandalism problem by supplying me with listening ears, tools, and paint THANK-YOU!!!! And a big up to the Alaska State Trooper for not taking me and my speeding Kawasaki GPZ the following day to the bull pen when I clearly stated to him that I had no excuse for operating my vehicle at such a excessive speed on Parks Hwy. I want to regretfully officially announce the closing of my Barnette shop location due to the building being sold and want to thank all the wonderful clients and visitors that I came to know there... Thank-You Fairbanks!!! Here is some of the last photos from Barnette street studio and of the first tattoo I did  with the new style cartridge equipment and some pictures of my latest tattoo work from my new home shop in Two Rivers Alaska. Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment