Saturday, November 26, 2016

NEW TATTOOS FROM DAVE KNOX 907 KUSTOM TATTOO FAIRBANKS ALASKA ak907tattoo@icloud.com

Got some sweet new tattoos done recently here in Two Rivers Alaska. I want to thank ALL the nice people that have supported me here in Fairbanks during my stay here. I never Imagined the love and support coming in just before leaving Alaska. I was blown away by the response on a single tattoo auctioned at the breast cancer awareness fund raiser last month.
 I have been donating a hour tattoo for the last three years and they all went for the price of the tattoo but this year my 1 hour tattoo auctioned to $6,000 what a show of support from the women and their loved ones here in Fairbanks!! Thank You Ladies!!!!! I am Leaving Fairbanks for a working vacation in Costa Rica and I am excited to get to meet some new friends there and see some beautiful new sights. contact info for David Knox is...   ak907tattoo@icloud.com   Have a good day!







No comments:

Post a Comment