Tuesday, November 18, 2014

CIRCLE'S SWISS BIKE AND FLOWER OF LIFE TATTOOS BY DAVE KNOX FAIRBANKS ALASKA 260-223-3773

So my friend Chris rides up to my shop in Fort Wayne on this sweet bike here and I proceed to blast it around parking lot up to 40 mph, I bounce up over the curb and pushed bike into shop and casually asked him how much one would cost, he said it was Swiss made, goes 50 miles on a charge, and cost only $14,000.  Next is a photo myself with my good friend Mark Burtnett the Duke of Canturbury, Mark has the best dang attitude and is a real inspiration to me, he would come visit me most days of the week at Stumpp and I's shop Device Tattoo here in Marketplace of Canturbury. Here is Darin's flower of life Tattoo we did one cold day in Indiana with Chris. Chris I hope you are well and hope to see you soon. The last photo is the green dragon tattoo, the lines and color were done with a loose 5 round in a disposable tube of course! Tattoo is quite clean and solid with a complimentary drop shadow.




David Knox

No comments:

Post a Comment