Saturday, November 8, 2014

DAVE KNOX'S TATTOOING CONTINUES ON IN FAIRBANKS ALASKA 260-223-3773

Well folks it's official! I have secured a location on Barnett street in Fairbanks Alaska. Thanks to my friend Steve Mennima for his biblical advice through this entire journey , and for my
financial providers you know who you are!! and Russ and Mike, the real estate experts! I have my God to thank for making this week the blessed whirlwind that it was, from not know where I would be working one moment to having a warm spot in the downtown area to start tattooing soon, and to being blessed to be included to worship with my friend Walter at Mt Pleasant Church for their prayer service and what a time of Amazing Worship! Evan thanks for your help and friendship! Please call for appointment times @ 260-223-3773.

No comments:

Post a Comment