Saturday, November 22, 2014

FAIRBANKS NEWEST TATTOO STUDIO 907 CUSTOM TATTOOING BY DAVE KNOX 260-223-3773

It's getting closer to the Grand opening of  my new Tattoo shop Dave Knox's 907 Tattoo / Raven Gallery here in downtown Fairbanks on Barnett st and 8th Ave. The Tattoo shop will be at the rear room of the studio and the front room of the shop will be The Raven art gallery, it will showcase fine art and tattoo related art, from Indiana and Alaska. Our first show to be announced will be paintings or art that is 11x14 or smaller in size framed pieces so we can serve as many artist as possible, so get the word out for the upcoming 907 Tattoo grand opening and art show. Contact me at KNXISLNDTM@AOL.COM and email me examples of your work you would want to be on display at the gallery. "put the word out to your artist friends." I will do my best to get the gallery on First Friday's tour to get more exposure to your work."

No comments:

Post a Comment